City Central BID locations
Please note some prices could be negotiable and discounts may apply on group bookings.
Please call City Central team for further information on 0151 233 4729 or email email@example.com
Static sites (see map below):
• Church Street: (11m wide x 7m long).
• Williamson Square: (21m x 15m) Suitable for accommodating a vehicle.
• Bold Street: (2m max wide) Railway walkway MUST be kept clear at all times as a fire exit and emergency route. Can accommodate a small trailer / small branded vehicle.
• Paradise Street: (11m x 3.5m) Site is from telephone box by Halifax; but not directly in front.
• Church Street: (9.5m x 6m) Site is outside Lloyds Bank
• Roe Street (Compass point outside Merseytravel) No vehicle access
Click Promote in Liverpool to see a bigger version
Monday – £950
Tuesday – £950
Wednesday – £950
Thursday – £1,200
Friday – £1,200
Saturday – £1,250
Sunday – £950
*£50 per staff member.
Religious/Charity: £200 per day
City Council: £200 per day
Government: £200 per day
An invoice will be posted out direct to your business from Liverpool City Council for the commercial hire of the site.
Notes for your booking:
Please ensure that your Event Manager has a copy of the Terms and Conditions with them on the day(s) of the event.
If they can not produce these documents, if asked for them, they can be asked to vacate the site.
There is no power facility at any of the commercial sites, all events that need to use electricity must bring their own silent generator.
There is no water supply facility for any of the commercial sites.
For events using branded vehicles, drip trays must be shown to the BID Team before the event can set up; if these cannot be produced the event will be asked to vacate the site.
Parking Services are willing to assist in reserving parking bays.
(Please give a minimum 48 hours notice in advance to ensure arrangements can be made).
The contact telephone number is: 0151 233 2370 or fax: 0151 233 2384. Ask for Hayley or Kelly. The arrangements and costs will be made directly with your agency and Parking Services.